Tuesday 12 June 2012

First post!

Well, I started a blog...
I figured that just maybe there are a few people out there that love bass fishing in Southwestern Ontario and decided that I'd start a blog to keep them up to date on tournaments, news, stories out of the industry and just a few tips that hopefully help you boat more fish.

I've been fishing just about my whole life, or at least as far back as I can remember, and always had a passion for it.  This passion has taken me across Ontario, and this year I decided to get involved in fishing tournaments with my long time friend Jared Blair. We will be fishing the Tri-Bay Bass Association, which is a great series that fishes Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Point Bay, and also Lake St. Clair. We'll also be fishing the Quinte Bass Champs, one we're really really excited about.

Anyways, hopefully you guys (and gals) enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing for it, stay tuned as I hope to be posting every day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment